Stephen Minister training is an engaging, energizing experience that features a mixture of presentation, video, group discussion, skill practice, and spiritual growth activities. Since 1975, more than 600,000 Stephen Ministers have been equipped by this training to provide care to millions of people.
Stephen Minister training . . .
- Teaches principles and skills that equip you to provide high-quality, Christ-centered emotional and spiritual care to others.
- Gives you new insight into the thoughts, feelings, and actions of people who are hurting.
- Equips you with relational and caring skills you can apply to all aspects of your life.
- Helps deepen your faith as the Holy Spirit fashions you into a Christ-centered caregiver.
- Builds a special bond of Christian community and camaraderie among all those in your class.
- Is highly interactive, engaging, and a lot of fun!
A Reflection from LEADER Judy Austin
How Training Works
Curious? Contact Pastor Pam!
Is the Holy Spirit nudging you to find out more? Are you curious? Do want to help others but feel you don’t have skills? Please contact Pastor Pam, , or 757-508-4668. Pastor Pam would like to help you discern if God is calling you to become a Stephen Minister.