Mid-Week Lenten Worship
Each week throughout Lent we are offering a short simple service of Worship built around the scriptures and first questions of Belonging to God: A First Catechism.
- March 1 – Who are You? I am a Child of God (Jeremiah 1:4-10)
- March 8 – What does it mean to be a child of God? That I belong to God, who loves me. (John 15:9-17)
- March 15 (at 12pm in Stevenson Hall) – What makes you a child of God? Grace -- God's free gift of love that I do not deserve and cannot earn. (Psalm 139:14-18)
- March 22 –What does it mean that we are made in God's image? It means we are made to reflect God's goodness, wisdom and love. (Selections from Hebrews 2:5-14a)
- Mar 29 – What did God create? God created all that is, seen and unseen. (Job 38:4-15)